Wednesday 19 March 2014

OK So I'm Cheating Today

So I'm running low on Weight Watcher Points -- I weigh in tomorrow -- and I want to have something fun but still fairly healthy.  On top of that, I haven't been to the grocery store in a few days.  Today is is going to be a copy of something a few days ago but with a change.  The prosciutto I bought on the weekend needs to be used up, and I really enjoyed it baked ....
(Ross)

Baked Egg in Prosciutto

  • Line a ramekin or muffin tin with prosciutto.  Bake it for 5 to 7 minutes at 400 degrees until crispy.
  • Remove from the oven and crack a raw egg into the 'crust'. 
  • Top with cracked pepper and a small amount of grated cheddar.
  • Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees until the egg is set.
  • Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment