Thursday 1 May 2014

May Day!

On April 5 I set myself a personal challenge that I would not buy anything in the grocery store until May Day, unless it was milk or came from the produce department.

I cheated a bit, but mostly I am very proud of the restraint on my part.

But...my freezer, fridge, and pantry look no better than they did when I started this challenge.

This proves to me that I have a long way to go, cleaning out the clutter.

So...I continue on, but will allow myself to purchase a couple baking needs.

My first step on the weekend will be to inventory the freezer and make a plan of how to use all that is in there...perhaps a dinner party in my future.

Once that is done, I will add in what's in the pantry and fridge.

My goal for this month is know exactly what is in the freezer...and be able to see the back of the fridge...because I'm pretty sure there is a bottle of Baileys hidden in there somewhere.
(Shelley)


No comments:

Post a Comment