Thursday 15 May 2014

Shaken not Stirred




Leftovers...Part 2...and another Martini.

Directions con't

Add two ice cubes to a martini shaker
Add vodka and vermouth
Attach cap and give it a few good shakes!
Strain into a martini glass...add olives.

There's just something about saying I'm having a martini that sounds rather refined.

"I'm having a martini!"




So the pork...ugh...I'm beginning to understand my reasoning about leftovers.

I do not want to see pork for a week...maybe June.

Today it's shredded pork with BBQ sauce and I'm calling it "Faux Pulled Pork".

Faux Pulled Pork in a Bun



Pork slices, roughly chopped

Coleslaw

Low Calorie Buns

BBQ Sauce










To make the coleslaw:

1/3 small cabbage, shredded
1 small carrot, shredded
1 Tbsp Miracle Whip
2 tsp white Vinegar
1 tsp sugar

Mix all together and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.




Mix the BBQ sauce with the pork.

The more sauce the better and sloppier. I used only 1 Tbsp since I'm counting points.

Warm the buns in the microwave for 10 - 15 seconds.

Add the pork, then the coleslaw.

Add some BBQ sauce to the top of the bun.

They were pretty good!

But I froze the rest of the pork!


No comments:

Post a Comment